Most popular posts & pages right now
- Thinking over your options – well-prepared or uncommitted?
- Getting a Training Contract by Blogging: Mission Impossible
- Off-target: Do lawyers have a choice?
- Applying firm pressure
- Flom-ergasted: Reflections On Sad News
- The Magic Circle Myth? How some applicants miscategorise firms they’re applying to
- Room for improvement: why you can’t always be Mr (or Ms) Perfect
- Duly noted – The journey to finding the right study method
- Is it dangerous to put your head above the parapet? Anonymity in legal blogging
- What makes a good commercial lawyer? A prospective Trainee’s perspective
- RT @willatkins92: Fantastic video by @surreycricket remembering Tom Maynard vimeo.com/47962422 - a year on but still greatly missed #t… 1 hour ago
- Great description of Andy Carroll on talksport just now #ferociousweapon 1 hour ago
- RT @frankieboyle: So, withdraw from Afghanistan, sack the soldiers, hand it over to the Taliban. Still it was worth it to get Bin Laden. Wh… 7 hours ago
- RT @TheLawyerKaty: Olympic gold medalist Hosking to join Freshfields as trainee | News | The Lawyer l2b.thelawyer.com/solicitor/trai… 8 hours ago
- As well as an ex-cricketer with a FC average of 38.80 from 212 matches, Freshfields will have an Olympic Rowing Gold Medallist as a trainee. 8 hours ago