Most popular posts & pages right now
- Thinking over your options – well-prepared or uncommitted?
- Getting a Training Contract by Blogging: Mission Impossible
- Off-target: Do lawyers have a choice?
- Applying firm pressure
- Flom-ergasted: Reflections On Sad News
- The Magic Circle Myth? How some applicants miscategorise firms they’re applying to
- Room for improvement: why you can’t always be Mr (or Ms) Perfect
- Duly noted – The journey to finding the right study method
- Is it dangerous to put your head above the parapet? Anonymity in legal blogging
- What makes a good commercial lawyer? A prospective Trainee’s perspective
- Twitter very quiet on this Woolwich incident. Odd. Usually the slightest hint of news and it's everywhere. 2 hours ago
- RT @leytonorientfc: Students, 8p noodles from Asda are more expensive than getting a season ticket with us next year, just go to: http://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @sidcelery: Michael Emenalo: 'An exceptional player and great person. He is the full package' [Independent] Tues (cont) http://t.co/o8PR… 4 hours ago
- RT @JacobSteinberg: Paul Lambert: from Motherwell gun for hire to Dortmund legend | David Hytner gu.com/p/3g2nx/tw via @guardian 4 hours ago
- RT @sidcelery: Pt 1: Can Jose work with him? bit.ly/12Vz8B3 Pt 2: The Role of Frank Arnesen bit.ly/12Vz9VF Pt 3: http://t.c… 4 hours ago