Most popular posts & pages right now
- Some FAQs answered for those considering a law conversion course
- What makes a good commercial lawyer? A prospective Trainee's perspective
- Legal trainee recruitment from an applicant's perspective, Part 2: The Application Form
- The Magic Circle Myth? How some applicants miscategorise firms they're applying to
- "So, Candidate, why do you want to work at a City firm?"
- Thinking over your options – well-prepared or uncommitted?
- Getting a Training Contract by Blogging: Mission Impossible
- Off-target: Do lawyers have a choice?
- Applying firm pressure
- Flom-ergasted: Reflections On Sad News
- The Magic Circle Myth? How some applicants miscategorise firms they’re applying to
- Room for improvement: why you can’t always be Mr (or Ms) Perfect
- Duly noted – The journey to finding the right study method
- Is it dangerous to put your head above the parapet? Anonymity in legal blogging
- What makes a good commercial lawyer? A prospective Trainee’s perspective